Spiders. Lots of baby ones.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trapperjohn

MB Enthusiast
Car
124 300D 24V Estate
Nature takes its course in our garden.

Attachments

• Baby Spiders..jpg
    Baby Spiders..jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 168
aCo_FlameThrower.gif

Wonderful.

Just the pic for an arachnophobe friend of mine. :devil:

Pity the poor flies in your garden.

I don't like spiders (well, just the big ones really) but I do admire the little buggers.

It's interesting watching them set up their little traps and fashioning their digs.

There are some really funky little ones around my place too. Tiny ones but luminous green! :eek:

I don't like spiders (well, just the big ones really) but I do admire the little buggers.

It's interesting watching them set up their little traps and fashioning their digs.

There are some really funky little ones around my place too. Tiny ones but luminous green! :eek:

How much do you admire them?.... Would you leave them in your wing mirror shrouds?

Tony.:eek:

How much do you admire them?.... Would you leave them in your wing mirror shrouds?

Tony.:eek:

Lol, hell no! :D

My garage is a controlled environment.

I allow 2 big bugger spiders to live in there. In opposite corners of the garage.
I grant them accommodation for the sole purpose of patrolling the garage and controlling the presence of bugs and flies.

We have an understanding. I grant them somewhere to live and they keep the hell outta my way. They're big and scary. I don't like them and they don't like me. But I allow them to stay.

When they move, I move away. When I move, they move away. That's the agreement we have.

Last edited:
Rash, you've seen ALIENS right? One day you will go in there and there will be 1000s of them coming outta the god damn walls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom