Spinal's Cagiva Roadster 521 Custom (in the Gallery)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Thats not a bad looking bike as far as 125's go. A low seat height makes for easy manoevering etc so design wise, probably ideal.

I do have reservations with Cagiva's servicing and spares infrastructure however but hopefully you will be onwards and upwards before this becomes an issue.

Enjoy your new toy and ride safe. :bannana:

No worries about servicing, the bike is second hand and was owned by a bike mecchanic, so its seen all its services but not by Cagiva. As for spares, I goto Italy every month or so, so if anything goes wrong (hopefully not) I can get spares there at Euro prices.

At the end, it doesn't really matter. The bike will be with me for a year, will see 2 services then will be sold in favour of something that my DAS will allow me to get...

Michele

Looks great. Reminds me of my bike and my mates. Mine was a naffy Suzuki 125 (hit the lampost) and my mates had allsorts. Used to love polishing the chrome. Once took one totally to pieces and did full rebuild on ity. Was great fun.

Enjoy but be safe ;)

Me being stupid here, where is the gallery?

Thanks
Philip

prprandall51 said:
Me being stupid here, where is the gallery?

Thanks
Philip

here you go chuck ;)

Thanks, Pammy, Graham.

I see. You mean the link on the home page called Member's Gallery.

For goodness sake, couldn't the administrators put it somewhere that people can find it and call it something obvious?? :D

Ahh, pammy beat me to it.

prprandall51 said:
Thanks, Pammy, Graham.

I see. You mean the link on the home page called Member's Gallery.

For goodness sake, couldn't the administrators put it somewhere that people can find it and call it something obvious?? :D

:D Wood, trees and all that.

Yeah sort the front L

Not sure but is it a requirement to have one on the front??
From memory I didnt think you had too.

Thmsshaun said:
Yeah sort the front L

Not sure but is it a requirement to have one on the front??
From memory I didnt think you had too.

Always used to be a requirement, so can't see why there would have been a change.
What I used to do was tie it to the forks with 4 elastic bands (stops slipping) ;)
Then, I changed to a Suzuki ER50 (was the dogs in its' day) and it had a bit above the headlight for it to go.

Front L-plate.... hmmm... yeah.... LOL

I'm hoping to get rid of both front and back pretty soon, but in the meantime, I just slapped that on there. I need to find one made of cheaper stuff that will smooth onto the mud guard.

Pammy, you're more than welcome to come and polish some chrome :p
I spend all day taking the exhaust off , getting the tar off, and poloshing it up! When I get a little more confident, I might do the same for the rest of the engine...
Michele

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom