Splitter advice.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robthebubble

Car
Mercedes C220 CDI Sport 125 Edition
Evening all,

I'm still toying with the idea of a front splitter. I've looked at the Vario X but some guys think it will make my motor resemble a Corsa! I've always likes the Carbon one that CKS sell by Masonry but at over £1k it's no chance I'm going to spend that sort of cash!

Anyone know if there are any like this but just basic ABS or similar?

Cheers

Rob

Attachments

• image-1481381932.jpg
    image-1481381932.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 39
  • image-630235893.jpg
    image-630235893.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 39
:thumb: Is that how the car would look ? If so it looks pretty good and looks beefed up to :rock:

Very similar as I would like to replace the alloys too. I have all the other parts but would like a nice looking splitter like this one. Would consider making one from Smooth ABS and spraying it up gloss black.

By the time you've made one and spent all that time and effort , would the one for 1k not be worth the extra bit and would yours look as good ?

Last edited:
I see your point but I still think £1k is far too much...I reckon I could make a similar looking one for under £200.
If I can make this from scratch I'm sure I can make a splitter!

Attachments

• image-1475114433.jpg
    image-1475114433.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 20
Might help lower the front!

Been in contact with a company that can make a identical splitter, painted black and posted for £300....might go for that option!

I see your point but I still think £1k is far too much...I reckon I could make a similar looking one for under £200.
If I can make this from scratch I'm sure I can make a splitter!

Bet your neighbours love that when they are sitting in the conservatory with the doors open.

They loved the smell of fresh pizza!....then a nice stew followed by fresh bread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom