Spooks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
Final (ever) episode last night.

Well, I enjoyed it and every episode that went before.

Well done BBC

Going to watch it tonight on catch up. Papers suggest that ending is vague enough to suggest more in future?

Been away for 3 weeks so still need to catch up, only saw the first episode.

Spooks is my fav thing on tv at the mo, its a shame its the last ever episode, need to watch last weeks one still.

Not watched it for ages, remember the girlie having her head deep-fried though :eek:

If you like Spooks then you should try Burn Notice on FX, a bit more Hollywood but great entertainment.

Didn't like it when it first came out, didn't watched all the preceding series, but enjoyed the first two episodes of this last series so much, I bought the "season 10" on iTunes. It is funny to see the last three series listed with american accent on iTunes, but the previous ones are still "series", not "seasons" :)

If you like Spooks then you should try Burn Notice on FX, a bit more Hollywood but great entertainment.

Another one in this same category - Covert Affairs - should come to UK soon too, I suppose, as it has been 2 series now (a usual delay between a [popular] US TV show being made available to the UK). As we left Bahamas when second 'season' just started, I bought the HD version on iTunes, so not to miss it - not bad at all :cool:

Fantastic programme, never missed an episode....

Spooks has been one of the best drama series the Beeb has produced recently. I guess the production costs are quite high and in the crrent economic climate is that the reason it has been dropped. Sad if it is, though another reason may be the high fatality rate amongst the staff, running out of actors perhaps :D

Final (ever) episode last night.

Well, I enjoyed it and every episode that went before.

Well done BBC

strictly speaking its made by KUDOS http://www.kudosproductions.co.uk/home
They also made the underrated Outcasts:thumb: which was cancelled due to production budget cuts. :( They were also responsible for Life on Mars and the follow up Ashes to Ashes [ which might not have been funded in the present climate??] but hey the licence fee isn't going up! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom