Sport pedal covers for w211 e280

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mobeyone

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280 S211
Is it right that I have to buy the complete accelerator pedal to upgrade to the steel sport pedals?? I remember being a standard fit which applied to a number of cars?

Surely there must be some W211 owners who have done this?

I think that you can buy these pedal covers from this forum, if my memory serves me correct.

Do a forum search and you should find that Shude has a thread on the matter.

I think that you can buy these pedal covers from this forum, if my memory serves me correct.

Do a forum search and you should find that Shude has a thread on the matter.
There are a few threads on this. IIRC 211 owners just need to order the same stuff as everyone else (170 gas and brake with 203 parking brake) and slip the rubber cover off the gas pedal assembly rather than replace the whole thing.

Best place to buy the pedal cover sets from right now is inchcape MB online. Price will probably be around £40 these days.

So I was ripped off by the dealer here when I purchased that nice upgrade. I got the complete accelerator pedal which came at a rather steep price. Oh well, that's life :doh:

So I was ripped off by the dealer here when I purchased that nice upgrade. I got the complete accelerator pedal which came at a rather steep price. Oh well, that's life :doh:
Did you get the SL55 type ones with the oval studs? If so then you have a very rare mod there!

Shude said:
There are a few threads on this. IIRC 211 owners just need to order the same stuff as everyone else (170 gas and brake with 203 parking brake) and slip the rubber cover off the gas pedal assembly rather than replace the whole thing.

Best place to buy the pedal cover sets from right now is inchcape MB online. Price will probably be around £40 these days.

It was inchape who told me I need the complete pedal!!

I take it I can use the same part numbers? And just to confirm what's 170?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom