Sport suspension or non sport?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TomSawyer

Car
W204
Hi guys, I've been looking online for anti roll bar links using my reg and I still have to pick ones with or without sport suspension? Could you please guide me where I can find out if my car got sport suspension or not? Or maybe there is website where I can check for part numbers using my VIN? Cheers lads

Ps I've got prefacelift c350

Hi guys, I've been looking online for anti roll bar links using my reg and I still have to pick ones with or without sport suspension? Could you please guide me where I can find out if my car got sport suspension or not? Or maybe there is website where I can check for part numbers using my VIN? Cheers lads

Ps I've got prefacelift c350
If you post your VIN I can give you the OE part numbers.

You're welcome, let me know if they are the correct parts you are after.
Gianton, everybody knows including myself that you're the legend already, but could you help me one more time and give me track end rods parts numbers? Also do you know if I need to do wheel alignment after swapping them rods? Thank you very much in advance buddy.

Gianton, everybody knows including myself that you're the legend already, but could you help me one more time and give me track end rods parts numbers? Also do you know if I need to do wheel alignment after swapping them rods? Thank you very much in advance buddy.
Hi mate, glad I'm helping out. Check pictures attached and re wheel alignment I think it's better to have it done after all parts changed.

Attachments

• 2020-12-06_12-41-07.png
    2020-12-06_12-41-07.png
    96 KB · Views: 2
  • 2020-12-06_12-42-16.png
    2020-12-06_12-42-16.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom