Sportline W124 1995 E320 Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The second one is overpriced for a private sale. Given the known problem areas such as head gasket, loom, bushes, rear spheres, wishbones etc, it would be nice to know at that price that all those areas had recently been attended to.

How come this one doesn't have the sportline seats the other one has, they are both the same year......???

The seats were optional

For the two door's too by any chance......??

No,they never fit them on two doors as they don't tilt
Having said that a member (autobahn) did fit them on his coupe as well as nickged used to have them on his widebody

Last edited:
Do you think it would be hard to cut and weld?? the frame onto the lower part of a reclining frame, you know just above the hinge, is that even possible....??

Those seats look awfully comfortable, looks like they are slightly longer in the leg too.
Just what the cabbie needs......:):)

I guess you can or you can also remove the cushions and covers and put them in your car
The bigger problem is finding a set

Do you think a non recliner seat back would slip onto a recliner frame just like that Dash, there is more side support and I think that is part of the metal frame.....??

If I had anywhere to store that one on ebay it would a great parts car.

Considering the mess on the outside, the interior looks pretty good. even the floor mats look in decent shape!

The sportline badges seem spurious though. I thought only cars with the full sportline pack including the seats got those and cars with the sport chassis option didn't?

Do you think it would be hard to cut and weld?? the frame onto the lower part of a reclining frame, you know just above the hinge, is that even possible....??

Those seats look awfully comfortable, looks like they are slightly longer in the leg too.
Just what the cabbie needs......:):)

Having had a car similar to these - the sportline seats in my experience are not really that much more comfortable than the normal seats. I recall doing a long run up to Tobermory from Surrey in my Sportline seated E320 estate and i have done the same trip in my cab with normal seats. Over a long journey my personal preference was for the normal seats.

now @ £600 and still 1 day to go, will it be kept or broken I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom