Sports Cars In The Park - Lotherton Hall, Leeds - 21 July 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Latest on parking as a group.

Having spent some time on the SCIP website they have 13 tickets purchased under the AMG PL group which is allocated SC8 and the organiser Chris Crossley has confirmed the stand will take 19 cars. I’m aware of one of the 13 AMG PL who is doubtful if he will be attending so there is easily room for the 6 who have purchased tickets under “Mercedes Benz Enthusiasts” , which is in fact the MBCLUB.co.uk forum. In short we can all fit on one stand as was our original intention and the organiser is happy for us to do so :thumb:

As four of the six registered under “Mercedes Benz Enthusiasts” , Sahara, Dave , Andy and myself are all planning to meet at M1 J46 with some of the other folk we could join the SC8 group on arrival at the event. What I don’t want to happen is anyone left on their own. We can decide on Sunday morning at J46. Does anyone know who the other two people are who have booked under “Mercedes Benz Enthusiasts” ?

As the saying goes “Every day is a school day” so I’m planning to meet with Chris Crossley, the SCITP organiser, to ensure we avoid confusion in the future as to which group to book under so we are all parked together.

Andy

Last edited:
I registered under private lounge.

A great day out with old friends and nice to meet some new ones too. I had a chat with the SCITP organiser and hopefully for future events those who have put their name down on here will be parked together as the “MBCLUB.co.uk”. As things turned out those of us parked in “Germany” met some nice folk owning German cars who will hopefully be signing up on this forum and joining us at future events , “every cloud” as the saying goes. :cool:

Looking forward to Newby Hall on 22 September :thumb:

ADE984-A8-F9-F1-4171-B525-93-F7711582-A2.jpg

We have a AMG band , “The Petronas Brothers” who hopefully will be performing at Newby Hall :D

I went past the gate on my way home at about 12 noon. Huge line of cars still arriving.....

0919-BAE8-E057-45-BB-ADED-92-C178-FC29-EB.jpg

Car shows are always good for ideas, now would that look OK in a green A45 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom