Sports Cars In The Park, Lotherton Hall , Leeds, 23.09.2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
The date has now been set for the Autumn event as 23.09.2018. You can pre register interest on the website, and book later when the tickets are available.

Sportscars in the park

Having missed the Spring event due to prior commitments I’ve got my name down for this one.

If you are planning to go it would be a good idea to start a list on here of who has registered

Andy

Andy C63

A few of us went last year to this (even Chris A :eek:) and it lashed down all morning. :(

Spent more time trying to dry the car off than anything else.

It's usually a good meet though, and I'll probably be there. :)

910E32B5-13D8-4002-89FF-3E9AD0D5A85F.jpeg
A few of us went last year to this (even Chris A :eek:) and it lashed down all morning. :(

Always a lottery with the weather Dave , I’ll be there whatever it does. If it is wet I’ll be able to show of my Zymol making nice beads of water ;)

Remember it well after travelling from the south in reasonable weather the day before then on the day being very wet and was told that a lot just didn't show due to the weather, and they call me a southern softie!!

Hi

The website is now open for bookings at this event. Is anyone else interested in going?

Sportscars in the park
Ian

Vans are welcome too if you don’t mind parking next to a C63 ;)

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom