Sports Cars In The Park - Newby Hall - 03.05.2020

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Hi

Tickets are now available for SCITP at Newby Hall , Ripon, on Sunday 03.05.2020. If you wish to be part of the MBClub.co.uk Group please make sure you select this option when buying your ticket. To be parked as a “Group” there needs to be at least 10 cars booked under the MBClub.co.uk, otherwise we will be allocated a space in “Germany”.

https://www.sportscarsinthepark.co.uk/welcome.php

NOTE- If you have bought tickets previously for SCITP your parking allocation will default to your last purchase.

Looking forward to seeing old MBClub.co.uk friends and hopefully making some new ones :thumb:

Andy

1. Andy - C63-507 Coupe , Ticket purchased - MBClub.co.uk
2. ?

2. Andy - C63 Coupe , Ticket purchased - MBClub.co.uk
3. ?

Last edited:
Having just checked the SCITP website only 6 people are registered under “MBClub.co.uk” , I think I know who 5 of them are. As I’ve said previously if you want to be parked together as the “MBClub.co.uk Group” we need at least 10 people to buy tickets under that name, otherwise we will be allocated to “Germany”.

I will start another thread for the Lotherton Hall event as soon as we have been to Newby Hall.

Thanks

Andy :)

Last edited:
Hi Andy, did you notice they have an extra meeting this year at Castle Howard - 13/09/2020
Sports cars in the park

Andy

Well spotted , I had missed that one :thumb:

Looks like they are replacing the Autumn Newby Hall event with Castle Howard so three events three different venues. Castle Howard is a nice venue, have been to a meeting there last year, the only issue is if it’s wet there is a bit of a gradient on the field so everyone with 4Matic will have a smile and those of us without may have a worried look :eek:

I’ll start a thread in due course.

3. Abb - C43, Ticket purchased - MBClub.co.uk/QUOTE]

Selected the 'AMG' option as there was no option for old rusty W202 C43's ;)

This will be it's first outing @Andy1a2b :)

Hi Abb

Great news that the C43 is finished and you’re having it’s first outing at SCITP with the MBClub. :thumb:

We’ve got plenty planned “Up North” this year so there should be lots of opportunities to get out and about and let everyone see what you’ve been up to. Looking forward to seeing you and the car at Newby. :)

Andy

Reactions: Abb
3. Abb - C43, Ticket Purchased - MBClub.co.uk
4.?

Whilst I haven’t seen anything on the SCITP website regarding this meeting I’d be very much surprised if it isn’t cancelled in the next few weeks. I’m still planning to attend the Autumn Castle Howard meeting (COVID-19 permitting) so fingers crossed we’re able to get out and about by then.

Andy

Just got an email from the organiser.

Newby Hall has now been provisionally re-scheduled for the 2nd August 2020 but don't hold your breath, that could go TU as well yet

Just got an email from the organiser.

Newby Hall has now been provisionally re-scheduled for the 2nd August 2020 but don't hold your breath, that could go TU as well yet

Hi Dave

I think the reality has hit home that anything planned this year is “provisional” until we see how COVID-19 plays out. All we can do is try and stay fit and healthy in the meantime and resume “normal activities” as and when advised it is safe to do so.

Andy

Just had the cost of my ticket refunded so I guess everyone will be getting a refund over the next day or so if they have not already had one.

I have received my refund as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom