Sports Cars In The Park , Ripon, 5 May 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRC

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
C63
Sportscars in the park

The Spring date for Sports Cars In The Park at Newby Hall Ripon will be 5 May 2019. I know a few members attend and it’s a good day out , weather permitting. Unfortunately I’m already committed on that date so won’t be able to attend.

Andy

I didn't make it last year due to the fact it clashed with Benz on the Green.

I had no intentions of driving up from Hampshire to N Yorkshire on a Sunday morning and then heading back home to Lancashire.

I've been to a few of them in the past, and may make it to this one, but I tend to go for the later meeting which they hold in September at Lotherton Hall (Leeds)

I've just checked and the last time I went to the Ripon one was in 2016, so it may be overdue. I'll decide nearer the time if there's any more interest...

I didn't make it last year due to the fact it clashed with Benz on the Green.

I had no intentions of driving up from Hampshire to N Yorkshire on a Sunday morning and then heading back home to Lancashire.

I've been to a few of them in the past, and may make it to this one, but I tend to go for the later meeting which they hold in September at Lotherton Hall (Leeds)

I've just checked and the last time I went to the Ripon one was in 2016, so it may be overdue. I'll decide nearer the time if there's any more interest...

Hi Dave

Unfortunately I didn’t manage either Spring or Autumn last year but my son, Dan, made both and said there was a good turnout of interesting cars including a few MB/AMGs.

Saw Dan at Leeds. As he said there were a few of us and it didn't rain, unlike the year before.

Saw Dan at Leeds. As he said there were a few of us and it didn't rain, unlike the year before.

Dan said he’d caught up with a few people , he did a good job of rounding up some new faces for the Merc meeting we had at Shildon, I must get him to do a similar job at the Spring meeting ;)

I'm hoping to be at this one, but my work rota isn't set in stone so who knows.

Won’t make this one unfortunately - too close to Benz on the Green to be ‘allowed out’!

As is always the case for me Andy, It's a long way but ill try and persuade Dave! PS. was good to get the last of the PL goodies from Dan

As is always the case for me Andy, It's a long way but ill try and persuade Dave! PS. was good to get the last of the PL goodies from Dan

Hi Steve

Hope we can catch up soon and glad you got the goodies from Dan. I’m arranging a meeting at Eden Camp , Malton , 14 April if you can make it. A few folk from “down South” are planning on coming up and staying over in The York area.

Andy

Hi Steve

Hope we can catch up soon and glad you got the goodies from Dan. I’m arranging a meeting at Eden Camp , Malton , 14 April if you can make it. A few folk from “down South” are planning on coming up and staying over in The York area.

Andy
And from the North

I booked for the last one but an opportunity to meet Chris de Burgh came up so went there instead. I'll be going to this one weather permitting, i'll book nearer the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom