• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Sportscars in the park SCITP Newby Hall 5th May 2024

Agreed, was a lovely event.. Getting there was a pain in the **** but it was all worth it in the end, some really impressive cars on display (I couldn't get enough of that black ferrari 328 and the ferrari FF..)

Was especially fun to press it down that path at the exit gates! (and the traffic sure was an experience :banana:) cheers for posting that event on the forum otherwise would never have known that was an existing thing tbf!

With a bit more planning in mind, it's definitely one I'll be attending next year too :)

Personally I wouldn't attend the sept 1 as it follows the flower show and was limited to 400 cars last year ,was a total waste of time imo 😎

Didn't know they did 2 a year, this one certainly seems a lot better and the one I'll be attending again.. :thumb:

We had a bit of a poor parking position this time around I think, we were more to the back on the far left side to C1.. Next to a lovely grey R107 300sl..

Think next time we'll make a point of coming a lot earlier to beat all that traffic and try get a better spot. :rock:

Last edited:
Did anybody else see the green BMW have to take to the grass because he was going too fast 🤔

@Wheelnut58 Don't think I caught that.. Was that at the exit gates? Didn't pay much attention to those until it was us leaving 😆

There's videos out already of cars leaving; have a gander if you'd recognize any from earlier.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
:thumb:

@Wheelnut58 Don't think I caught that.. Was that at the exit gates? Didn't pay much attention to those until it was us leaving 😆

There's videos out already of cars leaving; have a gander if you'd recognize any from earlier.
:thumb:

Yes at the out gate roughly between 2-2.30, went like a bat out of hell, then had to take to the left hand side grass cos he was going too fast

Yes he was revving the balls off it before he left

Did anybody else see the green BMW have to take to the grass because he was going too fast 🤔

I didn’t spot you today what was you in 🤔
I was in the white Ftype parked on the righthand side about 500m after the entrance I did have a walk up to the german part to look at a couple of M3s
There was a lovely blue slk 172

1,463 display tickets sold, so loads to look at. I only took a few pics though.

xgg7JaCh.jpg

efZ3kKOh.jpg

YnZDDBAh.jpg

QQxBQo4h.jpg

q3pnaioh.jpg

uPoSdyAh.jpg

c9Z15W7h.jpg

NzpGaaWh.jpg

WKOZsAQh.jpg

GVQ4hThh.jpg

rcXHrsDh.jpg

T6X821Ih.jpg

5dbpzRwh.jpg

5HEANOIh.jpg

I thought that but I noticed you had commented on the 3 miles traffic and the Enzo.
Crystal balls?

Seems to be a tradition, but the compilation of cars leaving has been uploaded 4 hours ago.. :thumb:

We’re spotted at 18:15 in our E55.. Anyone else’s cars in the video? If not, part two coming soon 👍🏽

Last edited:
I was in the white Ftype parked on the righthand side about 500m after the entrance I did have a walk up to the german part to look at a couple of M3s
There was a lovely blue slk 172

Missed you yesterday Mick, had a couple of walkabouts but it was a bit busy.

1,463 display tickets sold, so loads to look at. I only took a few pics though.

Thanks for these Richie, I forgot to take any (again). Recognise that Quatro with the 4 ring tailpipe from last year. :)
See you on Friday mate, I'll be in a pub around 4:00PM, probably the Ship & Bell

We’re spotted at 18:15 in our E55.. Anyone else’s cars in the video? If not, part two coming soon 👍🏽

I saw you leaving, heading down the path passing my old (non Mercedes) truck. :) Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak, had walked too far and was getting tired.

Missed you yesterday Mick, had a couple of walkabouts but it was a bit busy.

Thanks for these Richie, I forgot to take any (again). Recognise that Quatro with the 4 ring tailpipe from last year. :)
See you on Friday mate, I'll be in a pub around 4:00PM, probably the Ship & Bell

I saw you leaving, heading down the path passing my old (non Mercedes) truck. :) Sorry I didn't get a chance to speak, had walked too far and was getting tired.
Yes I did look for you but just missed each other plenty more to attend but i wont be at the sept-oct 1 as it was a waste of time last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom