Spotted a modded CL "65"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
Spotted a modded CL65, well badged as a BEAST 65, with Kompressor side badges and no AMG kit :crazy:

Had a custom mod to the rear 3/4 panels, Carlsson wheels, and a CANVAS roof!

Seen this car a few times, finally got round to taking pics.

Pics:

135942912729121200624656PM.JPG

135942912729121200624537PM.JPG

135942912729121200624925PM.JPG

135942912729121200625124PM.JPG

135942912729121200625450PM.JPG

hmmmm.. no ta.

and the seals on the front windows are terrible!

i agree - from what i can see of the front valance it does not look right either - same as mine - but stood to be proved wrong on this.

is this an Ebay badge special?

Ewww.

Utter giveaway would be the chassis number if its visible ? Can you get it ? We can then determine the real engine size...and the model.

I've helped work on the car before, its a V8 500. :rolleyes:

KLP 92 said:
I've helped work on the car before, its a V8 500. :rolleyes:

Its tacky and naff. how to make a cool car look naff.

Looks like the nearside door has been painted also!

Whoaaaaaaaah - who are they trying to fool !!!

Some .... interesting ... mods there !

S.

KLP 92 said:
Spotted a modded CL65, well badged as a BEAST 65, with Kompressor side badges and no AMG kit :crazy:

Had a custom mod to the rear 3/4 panels, Carlsson wheels, and a CANVAS roof!

Seen this car a few times, finally got round to taking pics.

This is one of those situations where I wish the Taste Police were a real authority. :D

Excessive Christmas lights on the outsides of houses, bad haircuts, stone cladding on ex-council houses and Jeremy Clarkson-style dress sense would all be punishable by severe fines or inprisonment, while disingenuous car-badging and appalling vehicular adournments (such as those pictured above) would almost certainly result in death by firing squad. :eek:

Some people just have too much money. With the power that such wealth brings, it's clear that certain individuals lack the responsibilities required to wield it effectively and the results can be catastrophic. The.......er, Beast 65 is testament to that... :(

Whhhy????

Not all the pics work, but I am willing to bet it's the same guy that used to own this

Last edited:
Mambo said:
Whhhy????

Not all the pics work, but I am willing to bet it's the same guy that used to own this

No joke, i think it is!!

That car is just sooooo 1970's :cool: Webasto type roofs might suit certain vehicles, plus they are an easy way to hide very slight ripples in a roof.

Poorly repaired vehicles that have suffered roof damage were usually favourite for these types of roof. I am NOT suggesting for one second that this CL has been involved in any type of repair though.

John

There are some strange people out there.

Mambo said:
Knew it, I didn't think there would be two people on this earth with taste THAT bad ;)

But he thinks he has good taste!

Why? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom