Spotted: Mercedes r63 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I quite like the R63, and as mentioned they're very rare. Howmanyleft shows just 6 on the road in the UK and 2 SORNed!

That's for sale at the garage I bought my C43 from. Useless bit of trivia for you there..

Actually, they know how to charge but they did have some very nice stock. I discovered a problem with the fuel guage a couple of weeks after I bought the car, they fixed it without question. I'd be happy to buy another car from them.

Cheers,

Gaz

Wonder what happened to the other 6. I saw one about 18 months ago in Hartley Wintney ... that was also black, so conceivably it's the one for sale on PH.

I believe McLaren had at least one of them as I saw a silver one going into their complex sometime ago.

Fabulous car for whisking the family across Europe!

Autocar had one for a while , it was in their car park in Teddington.

Taken today from elsewhere

hey folks,
i went with a friend who is looking for a fast seven seater, we went to look at the car today, the deal breaker for him was that its only a six seater, with a console in between the two seats in the second row.
the dealer said he had had an overwhelming response to the car, and was expecting for it to be sold first thing tomorrow.
good luck to the lucky owner!
does anyone know an alternative drive for a family man who needs a fast seven seater?
cheers
greg

The advert says it's a 6-seater :doh:

It's a 2007 car - that was the year the 7 seat option first became available (IIRC).

XC90 T6 2.9L? Not an AMG admittedly.

A fast Range Rover?

Q7 with the biggest petrol engine Audi made for it?

The advert says it's a 6-seater :doh:

It's a 2007 car - that was the year the 7 seat option first became available (IIRC).

That's right, but this will be a late registration. R63 stopped with 5/7 seats started.

The one in Hartley Wintney is still about, as I see it all the time.... The plate is V4 NCO and it's used as a family car.. It's silver IRC.... Next time I see it I will take a few pics...

Can't believe there are two of them in Hartley Wintney so I must have been mistaken about the colour! Thinking about it, it was a couple of years ago now. That's the only one I've ever seen in the flesh.

Sadly the service history on this one are big enough to drive a really fast SUV through.

A lot of car for the money though...

The one in Hartley Wintney is still about, as I see it all the time.... The plate is V4 NCO and it's used as a family car.. It's silver IRC.... Next time I see it I will take a few pics...

That plate belonged to Allen Timpany CEO of Vanco, last time I saw the plate it was on a Boxster. Vanco no longer exist but I believe he still has the plate, he was a major car guy. His company were acquired by Reliance Globalcom Allen Timpany

Nicely excessive.

Compared to another thread where I'm asking the cheapest Merc v8 under 10 years old, call this the one to ask the cheapest Merc v8 under 6 years old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom