Spotted on Scoobynet .... only £400

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=350930

0b_12_s.JPG

206k miles , MOT & TAX for 5months, Extremely Reliable Workhorse, 7 seater , Drives Superb, Does not use oil/water, Does not overheat, Automatic Trans is very smooth, Power steering perfect. Brake renewed 2002 cost of £350 Drives very smoothly very solid indeed. Paint is flat & faded in places, not dented & rusty just very flat & a bit scabby in places, Central locking is not working & boot does not lock. Exhaust has a small blow on back box repaired with putty. Basically not the prettiest Mercedes but definately one of the most honest & reliable with towbar & roof rails. For more info please feel free to email me, you will not be dissapointed with this bargain classic estate, ive used it for the past few months whilst doing some work on the house & as a general run about with no complaints whatsoever, only selling as ive replaced it with a couple other toys.

Located in North London.

PLEASE NOTE: I am not selling this car - I've just seen it posted on another forum, and someone here might be genuinely interested in it. SImple as that.

K

A good respray and bobs your uncle. ;)

a good respray and an overhaul of the central locking vacuum system - but I don't have an uncle Bob :)

trouble is by the time you've spent money on a respray and all the other little niggles you've spent double what the car is worth.

Still a good value run around for someone though :)

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom