Spotted SLR In Bagshot!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blicky_1

Car
BMW F10 520d M-Sport
First one I have seen in the flesh!! :bannana: :bannana: was a left hand drive and the reg was X5 HER

Attachments

• IMAGE_035.jpg
    IMAGE_035.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 249
Sure it's not a body-kitted SLK ?! :D

PS did you beat it away from the lights?

Same SLR on A31/A27

Spotted I think the same on on the A31 / A27 between Ringwood and Southampton. Was moving pretty quickly when cars moved out of the way (including me, although I left him a nice cloud of diesel soot to drive thru).

What was hilarious was the guy in the Nissan 200SX with a dustbin where the exhaust should have been who was trying to keep up !!!

Wonder if it was the same one I saw heading south on the M3 last Friday?

I was heading north so couldn't look out the back window long enough to check the reg!

They're made in Woking so spot a few now and again.

Yup I see a black one and a silver one from time to time (I assume they're demonstrators / press cars).

I've seen a black SLR in London, for sale in Wembley...Lovely BEAST!!

I think they are all left hand drive, have seen a black and a silver one in London and Weybridge, it seems the only colours they do.

Yep, they are all Left hookers, seen and been in one round a track :D hehe

500E said:
I've seen a black SLR in London, for sale in Wembley...Lovely BEAST!!

In Wembley ? ....... did it have a gold tissue box on the rear shelf ? ;)

No, No Howard its a fast car so it would an AMG gold coloured tissue box!

BTB 500 said:
PS did you beat it away from the lights?

Afraid not, even if my car could pump petrol & gas at the same time I would not stand a chance :D

Did sound nice when pulling away from the lights (could have been something to do with me shouting out of my passenger window for him to give it some :D :D )

Went to NEC today 3 SLR's 1 black 2 silver in car park and no camera, 2 Bentley's and a Rake of mercs and BMW's ... Interior Designers Exhibition!! waddya expect! loads of great number plates too...

Edit I noticed more private plates on really C**p cars than i did the good ones

Last edited:
blicky_1 said:
First one I have seen in the flesh!! :bannana: :bannana: was a left hand drive and the reg was X5 HER
wassi that thingy on top of your road angel 2???

I just saw a Maybach on Aldwych (London), registration "M11 BAK" (you'd think they could have afforded a better plate!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom