Spotted this beautiful CL65 😍

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoshAmg

Car
Mercedes E63
Hello everyone I spotted this CL65 W216 a while back in the Epsom area, does it belong to anyone on here? Great to see such a rare monster out and about! Thanks everyone.

Sorry about the bad photos weather wasn't great 😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200517-205506_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517-205506_Video Player.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20200517-205517_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200517-205517_Video Player.jpg
    646 KB · Views: 59
Looks nice.

It's a December 2010 so could be the first facelift CL65 I've seen.

Wonder if it is a genuine facelift or not... the lights and bodykit are but could be retro-fitted.

What distinctive feature are on the facelift? This is on my 'one to own in future' list.

There are hardly any facelift CL65s so they are tricky to get hold of.

HML puts the figure at 39 as of 2019.

I suspect it is a genuine as they do exist and it seems unlikely someone would go to the trouble of fitting a facelift bootlid, bodykit, lights and front wings (which appear to be facelift).

Then again, people have created "facelift E46 M3s" (which don't exist) before and all the effort that entails.

I do belive its a early facelift, I don't think I've seen a facelift CL65 up for sale before they are just so rare. My brother owns a facelift CL63 v8 biturbo and even they are pretty unheard of in the UK, I would love to get my hands on a facelift 65 though 🤑

Rear end is looking too busy.

Wheels not wonderful :(

Checked the MOT history July 2019 131,794 miles o_O 94,739 in the first three years. 😳 Three failures,lots of Advisories.

Rear end is looking too busy.
Aftermarket Boot spoiler.

Last edited:
Wheels not wonderful :(

Checked the MOT history July 2019 131,794 miles o_O 94,739 in the first three years. 😳 Three failures,lots of Advisories.

Aftermarket Boot spoiler.
I believe the wheels and boot spoiler are Carlsson, I may be wrong but I'm sure the badge besides CL65 also said Carlsson.
Yeah that was also the first thing I saw when I did a plate check was the history and milage! Must have been the owners daily driver.

The bootlid spoiler must also be a Carlsson addition, I presume. I don't know how anyone claim to see adequately in all light conditions out of those tinted from windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom