Spotted today in Torquay... SL63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timskemp

MB Enthusiast
Car
W213 E220d
I like. Lots. Sounds as good as it looks, photo is crappy but the car is the biz. Drove back a bit later with the hood down - that is a great looking car.:rock:

SL63AMG.jpg

I like. Lots. Sounds as good as it looks, photo is crappy but the car is the biz. Drove back a bit later with the hood down - that is a great looking car.:rock:

I reckon it's GloJo :devil:

:bannana:

Must be stolen, or is it a new Torquay Taxi?

(its at the Taxi rank)

Simon

Ex Torquay resident...

If that's where I think it is (outside the Princess Theatre), could it belong to Jim Davidson? He does shows there around this time of year if I remember correctly.

Looks like it's by the Harbour opposite Debenhams. You cant stop outside the Princess theatre as its no longer duel carriageway as the rock walk is falling down, seems they thought that removing the established trees would help (o no it didn't).

Looks like it's by the Harbour opposite Debenhams. You cant stop outside the Princess theatre as its no longer duel carriageway as the rock walk is falling down, seems they thought that removing the established trees would help (o no it didn't).

Looks like its opposite rhe old Gibbons pub, can't remember the new name..

Simon

What's with the silver vent on the front wing? Looks totally out of place!

...........could it belong to Jim Davidson? ...........

You mean he's got his Driving Licence back ??

:bannana:

Stunning car.. If I went down to my local MB dealership I wonder if they'd let me demo one?! haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom