Spotted...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guy

Car
Maserati Quattroporte : Brabus A200CDi D3 : E300TDT
Porsche Cayenne Turbo in the village today, first one I've seen.

Cay2a.jpg

cay4a.jpg

Did any of you see the test in EVO where they took in the track?
Amazing performance and handling too.

Wonder what this 4x4 is like - it was parked round the corner -

4w3a.jpg

4w1a.jpg

Owner told us its #300 of only 300 V12 Diablo engined Lamborghini 4wds!

I want a cayenne :bannana: :bannana:

I don't think much of the cayenne, looks like a taxi crossed with a new Micra. But I do like those new Micra's!!

I have seen a similiar looking Lambo before actually going around an off-road course, looked totally effortless compared to the Rangies, Discos and Shoguns that were bouncing around the track.

That Cayenne sure is UGLY !

You can't fail to be impressed with the performance, but if it was lower it would handle better and if it wasn't so bloody big, it would be quicker.

It's big and high to appeal to the scared little rich mums on the school run.

I can't see the point of them........

The Lambo is much more like it, but the engine is a joke. Who wants a 12 cylinder, 4 cam 48 valve engine (made by Italians) in the back of beyond. It's hard enough getting a land rover fixed......

Another rich-persons plaything.

Just the opinion or your local surburban anarchist....;)

Originally posted by PaulG
That Cayenne sure is UGLY !

You can't fail to be impressed with the performance, but if it was lower it would handle better and if it wasn't so bloody big, it would be quicker.

All true...but in the Evo test it lapped in exactly the same time as an M3, as well as giving the RS6 and a new Evo Lancer a bloody good chasing :)

I wouldn't say no to one! I think they are cool cars, in fact I'd love one.

I noticed my local Porsche dealship had three parked outside when I drove past this morning, don't know if they were Turbo's, probably not.

That LM002 lambo would do for me.....

Very rare...The porsche is a bit hair dresser and not worth all that money being asked for it unless your m oney no object loaded!!!

Originally posted by Wheelie
That LM002 lambo would do for me.....

Very rare...The porsche is a bit hair dresser and not worth all that money being asked for it unless your m oney no object loaded!!!

Funny you should say that, the owner of the Lambo had just had his hair cut and was showing it to his hairdresser :D

Didn't anyone else notice the Cayenne is parked on double yellow lines ?

Obviously doesnt care about having to pay parking tickets - must have more money than sense :)

Mark

i thought it looked more like a bus stop it was parked in:)

identity crisis or arrogant git - make your own mind up

Andy

OK OK ........ I KNOW I'M FOLLICLY CHALLENGED BUT THAT LAMBO IS NO HAIRDRESSERS MOTOR.....

Last edited:
I think it looks like a 996 on stilts but uglier!!. Gimme a proper Porsche any day, they should stick to doing what they do best and only making proper sports coupe's (my fav being the 944 turbo 90 model it was wonderfull) this one's for the girls. By the way how many men have you seen driving an X5? and if you have why do they have such big hair???
Tee Hee...:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom