SPR Autos- Stockport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mickl

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK280 W209
has anyone had any recent experience of their work?

ta

nope. there is someone on here who has had a bad deal with him but then others have had a good deal. i am going to let him service my clk 2001 when its due. he says there is a 3-4 week wait though so he mush be doing something right. mine needs a 'a' service i think he said £110 for that and£185 for a 'b' service. i am going to have the b done because its the same price as the dealers were going to charge for a 'a' service and i was going to go there.

Ive had a number of jobs done here. service is good, prices O.K. and i've never had to wait too long. :)

s1gar said:
nope. there is someone on here who has had a bad deal with him but then others have had a good deal. i am going to let him service my clk 2001 when its due. he says there is a 3-4 week wait though so he mush be doing something right. mine needs a 'a' service i think he said £110 for that and£185 for a 'b' service. i am going to have the b done because its the same price as the dealers were going to charge for a 'a' service and i was going to go there.

B Service only consists of an extra additional filter being changed in additon to an A Service plus a few more visual checks/inspections on some basic mechanical components for leaks etc... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom