Spray shop recommendation in London area?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pigpen

Car
C124 E320
Hi all,

I've just managed to get hold of some rot-free front wings for my car and will need them stripped, rust proofed and painted. Has anyone got a recommendation for a place to get it done?

Many years ago there was a user on here called CKLClive. It looks like he's no longer here but if anyone has contact details that they could PM me that would be great.

PP

He was in Peterborough IIRC.

+ was banned from this forum.

West / South West London - Andy's Autobarn

North West London - Tony Fowkes in Park Royal.

All used by forum members with positive results.

Just under one year ago I used Barry Price of Multi-Tech in Chobham to address corrosion issues around the lips of the rear wings on my SL.....very satisfied.

Mic

Andy at Andys Autobarn is pretty much the best there is.

Yes , many times.

My CLS is going in there in April to sort a dent on the roof ( don't ask :rolleyes: )

Did you have the dent when you bought it H? I have 3 on my roof, look like someone has thrown 3x ball bearings at my car, from a great height.

Hi all,

I've just managed to get hold of some rot-free front wings for my car and will need them stripped, rust proofed and painted. Has anyone got a recommendation for a place to get it done?

Many years ago there was a user on here called CKLClive. It looks like he's no longer here but if anyone has contact details that they could PM me that would be great.

PP

He is in Essex and called Benworx

Did you have the dent when you bought it H? I have 3 on my roof, look like someone has thrown 3x ball bearings at my car, from a great height.

:eek:

Exactly the same as mine , except I only have two !

Mine appeared one night , the phantom CLS denter is on the loose !

WTF

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom