Spreading the word

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There are 11,000 left on the road, in 2001 there were 57,000. That's a pretty high rate of attrition.

I saw that. Seems a relatively even rate of decline too. I suspect the numbers will carry on going down, great though for spare parts for the good ones left.

Yes - I don't have to move a 190E from in front of the garage each time we take out my 02...

On the other hand, nor does an 02 thief. OOps.:wallbash:

Your BMW lives in Brighton?

Is there nowhere to keep it in London??

It's a long story Nick...but the economics of garaging here do make a difference, but mostly Nick Froome has been helping prep and fettle it there so easier to keep it in Brighton until I complete my move to somewhere with a garage. Meanwhile it has been in Essex for the last couple of months...

Last edited:
^ Do you? I can't remember the last time I actually saw one.

Was it anything to do with there being loads sold?

You see quite a lot round where I work but yes the number has gone down over the years

As an owner of an absolute peach of a 190 myself, i have to admit i've become rather fond of them.

Dare i say it, i think they are a better buy than a w124. lots of low mileage examples still around with no rusty wings for between 500 and 1000 quid.

Which is probably why W124.co.uk / Nick has moved into the W201 business, albeit a little late in the day! :D

Alas the opposite, Neil, Nick has been selling W201s but the market just seems to have dried up so there is no margin in it for any added value. A shame really.

The EVO's are sublime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom