Spring time proposed mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Sorting out my office, which is currently looking more like a Mercedes store room, thought i,d share the picture of some of my mods lined up for the springtime, theres a fuel line and larger injectors, still stuck in the U.S, but this is the main content here;

Last edited:
Sorting out my office, which is currently looking more like a Mercedes store room, thought i,d share the picture of some of my mods lined up for the springtime, theres a fuel line and larger injectors, still stuck in the U.S, but this is the main content here;

Grrr see you at Vmax.... ;):devil:

Grrr see you at Vmax.... ;):devil:

Neil mate, NO! I will see you at Ollie's, I feel you don't need too add much more power, Vmax wise, your car has hugh power and torque, we have seen that at the start, you need suspension to be stiffened up and brakes to stop your beast, both to get you round that corner, and your be off up the straight, I will be interested in what you get up too? But thinking that by the time I have heard that, we will be there and you'll be 200 yards in front of me!:doh::doh:

Lol, no I don't need brakes or suspension. The brakes on my car are bloody epic, seriously, I just don't press them very hard on purpose and always take the last exit. They are twin caliper 8 pot composite brakes remember. Suspension wise, it's a limo, don't want to change that. The car is way too heavy to take on a track and beat on it so that's why it's not necessary. As for a drag up a runway that's a different matter. I will put back on the Brabus wheels and go back to some Michelin Super Sports which worked really well previously. The car definitely needs more power and torque as it's got at least a 600 kilo weight disadvantage to overcome and you are running the same power as me.. 1000 HP here I come.. LOL

id say you are going to need a couple more of them round things ;)

Think I will be working on that point in the next couple of months. I only brought these two for track and Vmax, to strip some weight from my car, but to be honest, they are a great looking wheel, I may put them on also for generaly running once I get the other two, but will be a close call the roads down this way are aweful, bearing in mind I have flat spotted 3 of my 19" type VI AMG wheels in 14 months, which have all gone in for repair bar the most recent, which will be going in shortly, and I hardly take my car out. Choker for me is two of them have been lost, coming back from two of our MBOC evening meets, its a dangerours meet for me!.

Ricky I thought you would have gone for original BBS instead of those "FORGED" ones ;)

Anymore surprises coming?

Ricky I thought you would have gone for original BBS instead of those "FORGED" ones ;)

Anymore surprises coming?

LOL, Only as my finaces allow Paul, you will be shocked what I paid for these two, I consider myself a lucky boy in this particular transaction, but need to purchase two more as pointed out by others, that could be painful, but cars not coming to play for a couple of months, so will have time and pace myself.;)

What I would say, given your own proposed activities during the next few months, and lagerlouts requirements of his S65 car, I cannot sit on my laurels, whilst not the fastest, I would like to give people a run for their money if I am able, its fun, and you more than me know thats why we do all this.:):bannana:

Did Ollie deal with your car?
Gonna have him look at these brakes of mine now, really not happy with them.

Lol, no I don't need brakes or suspension. The brakes on my car are bloody epic, seriously, I just don't press them very hard on purpose and always take the last exit. They are twin caliper 8 pot composite brakes remember. Suspension wise, it's a limo, don't want to change that. The car is way too heavy to take on a track and beat on it so that's why it's not necessary. As for a drag up a runway that's a different matter. I will put back on the Brabus wheels and go back to some Michelin Super Sports which worked really well previously. The car definitely needs more power and torque as it's got at least a 600 kilo weight disadvantage to overcome and you are running the same power as me.. 1000 HP here I come.. LOL

My spies are out there Neil!:cool: but love those MSS, great tyres, good call, more so for the power your car puts out now, let alone what it might in the future. Take the point with the suspension mate.

May txt u Tuesday, need to read up on the days activities, not too keen on mine 1st time and new J, but see the 1 you mentioned was 29L in a place, is AP going there.

Hah, you'll all be toast next Vmax, I'm planning on quad cool boxes in the back of mine. I cannot lose, I have the biggest boot!!!! ;) LOL

Yeah the ground didn't suit and she was a bit off colour. She stormed up at Fontwell though, worth a bet. The other syndicate horse beat your "boy" at Folkestone a while back FYI.

Hah, you'll all be toast next Vmax, I'm planning on quad cool boxes in the back of mine. I cannot lose, I have the biggest boot!!!! ;) LOL

Yeah the ground didn't suit and she was a bit off colour. She stormed up at Fontwell though, worth a bet. The other syndicate horse beat your "boy" at Folkestone a while back FYI.

Oh to have a big boot! Lol my life failings, thats great Neil look forward to it all next year mate, think there may be a 'German Marque' Vmax day possible in the springtime, so hopefully trial out there, but would say Savman who is sitting quietly in the side lines with his ultra boundary pushing 55, His car potentially will be the quickest we will see next year 55 wise, so that will be fun seeing his car as well.:thumb:

Tuesday will be interesting, bumper form to H, not confident with my item as said due to the new J, but will watch it all the same, just for interest, and follow your item as well at same time.

Ricky your on a mission! 191 to beat boys bring it on!!!!!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom