Sprint boosters?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They / mine aren't interested as doesn't raise peak torque or horse power figures .

Reactions: HB
They / mine aren't interested as doesn't raise peak torque or horse power figures .

I can quite understand that - the important issue is that insurers are notified, so that they can't wriggle out of a claim on the grounds of non-disclosure.

NJSS

I can quite understand that - the important issue is that insurers are notified, so that they can't wriggle out of a claim on the grounds of non-disclosure.

NJSS
In my experience insurers often don't record mods that don't increase your premium, even if you tell them. Though if you collect enough mods they often ask you to fill out a few documents and diagrams to make sure they record it all!

I think that it is essential to inform insurers in writing. For my two MGs, both extensively modified I do it by e-mail with a PDF file attached detailing every modification.

For my SL & Land Rover a simple declaration specifying wheel & tyres changes.

NJSS

Speaking as a retard; "Well, Duh!"

That graph adds nothing; we already know that the device works by electronically 'taking up the slack' in the throttle linkage, so of course on a rolling road run the throttle opening with it operating will be greater than without.

What ever you think or believe is fine it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. The only way to demonstrate that you are wrong would be on a drag strip, and I don't see that happening,

I should stick to your mountain bike in future...
People need to prove to themselves that they made the correct purchase decision by persuading others to buy the same thing.

Not able to retire just yer, but yes, I'd say I'm comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom