Sprintbooster

Are you a modder?

• Yes. I have already modded my car with cosmetic mods like pedals, badges etc.

Votes: 37 18.8%
  • Yes. I have already modded my cars Engine, Brakes, Suspension and Performance.

Votes: 59 29.9%
  • No. I haven't modded my car yet but I might.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • No. I wont mod my car as I want it left standard.

Votes: 39 19.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
well fitted the auto version to my W215.................. what a difference, REALLY pleased!

Re sprint booster

Hi All

I had a first generation sprint booster 1yr ago then bought the switchable one recently, both from the guys at CKS (chet)

It has std(no colour), bit more(green light) and wild(red light) choices by a simple switch on the dash or wherever you want?

It makes a big difference to the response!!!! :thumb:

Get 1.....its cheap!!!!!

53 pages and $350 on a device that could be learnt, wow.

I've just finished reading this thread (started reading it in August ) but cant find any record of anyone fitting it to a manual. I've got a C230K, facelifted W202 and i know it'd fit, just interested to see if anyone's tried it on a manual first as kickdown, gear selection and driving mode dont apply.
It sounds like a great mod, just concerned it would make manual gear changes too 'jerky' as the car is already VERY spirited in first and second when giving it the beans. This said, i'd like the benefits of more throttle control once up a bit higher in the box when overtaking/motorway/getaway driving :)
What does everyone think the effects of this are to the engine/gearbox/clutch? Are we dealing out some punishment or does the fact that there's actually not any more power limit the likelihood of extra wear?
Any ideas people?
did you get one is it worth it? considering it atm as mine is sluggish compaird to my na untill the boost decidesx to make an appearance :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom