Sprinter 314 Vibration help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dylan1986

Car
sprinter
Hi everyone hope you are all well.

I have a Mercedes sprinter 314 2017 model the van vibrates from speeds 35-60 then the vibration almost goes away after 60mph. also the vibration is harsh when i driver uphill for example i driver uphill on second gear and when i change to 3rd gear and accelerate. any help would be appreciated, also give you an idea about the van it has done 85000 miles and clutch is a smooth as brand new, there is no vibration when the van is idle or stop at traffic light.

Many Thanks

I'm guessing it's a manual,
could be the dual mass flywheel.

Thank you for replying, wouldn’t a dual mass flywheel also vibrate even when idle or stationary! Also when I press the clutch down the vibration is still there or when I’m driving and put the gear in neutral!

Would the prop shaft vibration have similar effects like mine or vibrates at all speeds! And also would this include going uphill and vibrates when changing gears and accelerate?

Would the prop shaft vibration have similar effects like mine or vibrates at all speeds! And also would this include going uphill and vibrates when changing gears and accelerate?
Yes I've seen props vibrate under different conditions and not always constantly vibrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom