Sprinter with NTG 2.5 Comand and Parrot?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

teemyob

Car
W140 S500, Sprinter 07 Traveliner, Audi A2, Toyota Previa, Mercedes Sprinter Motorhome.
Hi,

I was hoping to fit Parrot as the existing bluetooth connection to the MB Comand is useless.

Having spoken to a couple of online eBay Parrot retailers/installers, they tell me no kit is available or that the systems are incompatible?.

Anyone any experience of this?.

TM

Hi,

I was hoping to fit Parrot as the existing bluetooth connection to the MB Comand is useless.

Having spoken to a couple of online eBay Parrot retailers/installers, they tell me no kit is available or that the systems are incompatible?.

Anyone any experience of this?.

TM

The built in bluetooth on NTG 2.5 is very good. What is wrong with it?

A parrot can be fitted but really will look awful and wont interface with the cluster etc like the comand will. I would get the NTG 2.5 bluetooth sorted myself.

The built in bluetooth on NTG 2.5 is very good. What is wrong with it?

A parrot can be fitted but really will look awful and wont interface with the cluster etc like the comand will. I would get the NTG 2.5 bluetooth sorted myself.

The Comand unit cuts in and out when the phone is connected.

We have tried 3 different comand units and they all do the same.

Our experience of Telephone with Comand in Sprinters and Vitos is that they are very poor. People cannot hear what the driver is saying. And, we have tried different mics.

The Comand unit cuts in and out when the phone is connected.

We have tried 3 different comand units and they all do the same.

Our experience of Telephone with Comand in Sprinters and Vitos is that they are very poor. People cannot hear what the driver is saying. And, we have tried different mics.

Have you got the correct Bluetooth antenna? Was the Comand retrofitted or factory install? Ive fitted many of these to vitos/vianos and they work well.

Note: if retrofitting comand the old NTG2 yellow fakra is not a Bluetooth antenna and shouldn't be connected to the Comand.

I have great service from mine in the vito...well the phone side anyway (nav keeps going off road) if it keeps disconnecting then it sounds like there is another Bluetooth device trying to connect and causing conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom