square

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robert.farmer

Car
the only car is a Merc
just being inquisitive, if i were to ask if any member was on the square, what response wuold there be

we'd say that we had absolutely no idea what you were talking about although Annies Dad is a member of lodge number 9 (apparently one of the oldest in the country) :)

Andy

No, I'm not a Freemason. I've been invited, but prefer to keep both my trouser legs rolled down.

Thanks gents it just amazes me who is these days

I have been invited and could have taken up the offer, but didn't.

Beer is cheap down the lodge though, so I was tempted.

Originally posted by Sp!ke
Not really the appropriate place for this thread!

It's off topic, but in the General Discussion forum.

Unless we have a "Lounge" Forum for Non-MB chatter, it's the best we can do.....

OK, I'll rephrase myself.....Not really appropriate for an open forum.

Well said Sp!ke!

Bob

Why not? What is there to hide? It is all getting a bit cloak and dagger here.......

Sorry People seems i have upset Spike, other topics, non MB related seemto be discussed so i thought no harm done but guess i was WRONG, maybe i will sit on the side for a while. I do sincerely apologise, i should have known better

Noooooo! :confused:

You haven't upset me at all Robert. Dont get me wrong, its just that the response on this subject would/should be rather muted in an open forum.

OK, I'll be the one to ask, being completely ignorant of the subject. Spike, why do you say that? GDC, who's going to sue you? :confused:

I'm not stirring anything up here and if nobody wants to answer, fine, but I genuinely don't understand. I only knew one person who was a mason and he was fine until he left my sister for someone else.

Cheers

Andrew

WTF are you guys on about? my boss is saying something about a King rat but he is confusing me even more

I don't know WTF any of this is about and not too bothered to be honest.

glad I'm not the only one who was lost.

Last edited:
All I can tell is that this thread is pointless as nobody knows what the hell it is about?

private joke?

So I am going to close it, if you want to discuss squares or circles PM each other!

Dr. Octagon out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom