SRR Friday 16th

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SLK32AMG

Car
SLK32 AMG
If anyone fancys a mini meet next Friday myself and lips glee will be at SRR from 12 missy for a dyno run and reflash from Jerry Eurocharged

I'd recommend going when it's cooler if you want to get the best results.

I went twice there... cool weather got 407hp and yesterday when it was hot I got 395hp and 387lbft torque.

image-2785922607.jpg

I'd recommend going when it's cooler if you want to get the best results.

I went twice there... cool weather got 407hp and yesterday when it was hot I got 395hp and 387lbft torque.

View attachment 38316

Need toget it done this Friday as Jerry at Eurocharged wants to check the data from last reflash since then I have fitted new SL55 air intake, so I will just have to see what car produces, I was happy with the 377 BHP last time anyway and that was a very hot day.

Is anyone up for the meet.?

Not very far from where I work so would be interested in coming along... Is Charlie doing general power runs - it would be interesting to see how healthy my E320CDI is with 142,000 on the clock.

Last time I went to one of his days my smart CDI made 75bhp... Gotta beat than with the 320 (I'd hope).

Not very far from where I work so would be interested in coming along... Is Charlie doing general power runs - it would be interesting to see how healthy my E320CDI is with 142,000 on the clock.

Last time I went to one of his days my smart CDI made 75bhp... Gotta beat than with the 320 (I'd hope).

Sorry mate not going SRR now as don't want to go 320 mile round trip just for dyno as they don't have facilities to live data with eurocharged. As it happens I have found a Dyno Dynamics rolling road just a mile from where I live and they have wifi so gonna take a laptop there and save myself £80 in fuel.

I will post results of Dyno Run Friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom