srs light on. asr /bas /esp wheel symbal.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kenboy

Car
Vito 109 cdi compact
Good evening everyone, Im a new member just joined the club. I have recently acquired a Vito 109 cdi compact. 2006 model. had it serviced Mot,d and a fuel injector seal replaced. It runs perfectly but iv got the srs light on the dash all the time. and the wheel symbal comes on as soon as I touch the foot brake. I,v scanned it with an icarsoft and it suggests the brake light switch is faulty... but this van does not have one that I can find anywhere under the brake pedal. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Also on the srs Ive checked the yellow connecter under the passenger seat and that seems ok.

Welcome

Whilst iCarsoft is very good MB Star may well be needed to diagnose (and possibly extinguish) these lights. Do not forget that the SRS system also includes the airbags and possibly the seat belt pre-tensioners.

Could the symbol you are describing that shows up when you apply the brakes be a warning for pad wear?

Hi and welcome.

Brake light switches are available to buy for the Vito

You need to double check that this is the right van. They will be somewhere under the brake pedal. Video for sprinter may help:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As for your SRS light, what code is icarsoft throwing up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom