SRS Light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pluggers

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 AMG Line Premium Plus. W205
After replacing a couple of blown bulbs in my instrument cluster (very easy to do) I put everything back together,switched on the engine to check everythings ok and now the srs light wont go out any idea's whats happening??? I shall rephrase my last statment it's now just (easy to do).One thing im uncertain about is I cant remember which blown bulbs came from where,so I might have replaced a blown srs light.:(

Last edited:
Take it to the dealer , they should be able to reset it for you easilly enough :D

your SRS light came on because you had the keys in the ignition!!!!!

you have to get it re-set at delaer.

Thanx for the replies.
Took the car to my local indipendant mb garage up the road from me and to my surprise he has just bought himself the equipment to do all this sort of stuff, It set him back about £4k,Fixed it for me £20, And whilst i was there had the MOT done £25 passed fist time without a hitch:bannana: :bannana:

£20 !!!! rip off m8.

Originally posted by Koolvin
£20 !!!! rip off m8.

My local stealer wants 40 squids to do a star diagnostic with printout... now that's a rip-off. :devil:

S.

Im still happy with the work he does,I can just offset the cost against the little jobs he does for nothing.Some how I cant see a dealer doing that!
(How much would a dealer want for changing the bulbs £100 ???)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom