srs problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

geof54

Car
clk w209 cabriolet 1.8 kompressor
Anyone any idea of the cost of a passenger seat occupancy pad. Car is a w209 clk cabriolet.

It varies from model to model.

From memory it was ~£150 for my W203 a few years back, plus ~£100 for labour.

Before you replace it, have you confirmed that it's not just a loose connection under the seat? - That's all the problem was on mine.

If it is shot, then I'd guess the above pricing is going to be about right given the parts common between the W203 and W209.

Before you replace it, have you confirmed that it's not just a loose connection under the seat? - That's all the problem was on mine.

If it is shot, then I'd guess the above pricing is going to be about right given the parts common between the W203 and W209.

Already checked for loose connections etc by mechanic at service. I assume the costs mentioned earlier are for Independant Mercedes.
Thanks
Geof

Where are you based?

Hello County Durham
Geof

Phoned Mercedes Teesside (Sytners) for price of new pad. £468 for occupancy pad . If they also fit it the cost is £775. Assume it included vat but forgot to ask.
Geof

Phoned Mercedes Teesside (Sytners) for price of new pad. £468 for occupancy pad . If they also fit it the cost is £775. Assume it included vat but forgot to ask.
Geof
hi there i have the same problem s204 i am new member as well should have joined long ago people on here very help full ... [email protected] i was reeferd to he got strait back to me £116.00 ordering one end of month hope i was help full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom