St

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

unit504

Car
A **** heap
Just got a new toy for the misses, had a little go out in it the weekend, have to say it was quite a fun car to drive - nice and responsive and quick for what it is.
She is very pleased with it, plus being totally different to her old corsa c of 9 years!!

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

Work colleague has the Focus ST which goes like the proverbial **** off a shovel and his wife has the same car as yours. Seems that the fuel consumption in the Focus is around 8 mpg when you hit the loud pedal at about 70mph - omg!

oh yes the Focus ST is a beastie, we had a look at one to, higher insurance group tho 18
i think, but the fiesta is group 13.

Plus you have the option from fords to have the conversion kit added to boost it to just under 185bhp :D

i dread to think what the petrol mpg is gonna be :S

Horses for courses, some people like new cars some like old, our convoy to le mans last year included a focus st which did 15 to the gallon, wasnt comfortable, cost god knows what to buy, depreciated like a stone, was £1200 for the 25 year old to insure and had to stop for fuel all the time with its silly tank, my W210 E55 did 25mpg, was more comfy, didnt stop on the way down for fuel, was faster, more comfortable, had more room, cost £4k, had pretty much stopped depreciating and £500 to insure for its 25 year old driver, my question is why buy the ford?

And im not slating fords as i have a puma too and i love it but those are the facts!

Nice hipstamatic pics;-)
Just got a new toy for the misses, had a little go out in it the weekend, have to say it was quite a fun car to drive - nice and responsive and quick for what it is.
She is very pleased with it, plus being totally different to her old corsa c of 9 years!!

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

Hipstamatic.

Had to look that one up. An App for an iPhone that makes pictures look like they were taken on a camera.

Not having an iphone and the C word is lurking round the corner. What does a typical App cost for an iphone please.

Hipstamatic.

Had to look that one up. An App for an iPhone that makes pictures look like they were taken on a camera.

Not having an iphone and the C word is lurking round the corner. What does a typical App cost for an iphone please.

Most are around 59p some go up to £3 but ther are loads of freebies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom