stage 2 at MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e63sedition1

Car
e63se edition 1
just had stage 2 done at MSL....

redstar catless downpipes,,,,,,,,KN filters..........725bhp remap....1150nm

now its a bloody rocketship with sound to match,,, great bunch of guys at MSL Birmingham.

cant wait to get it on local dragstrip,,,,,,,,2.8 to 60 !!!!.................10.6 quarter mile.............

Got any sound clips?

😳 Impressive figures. More than 1000 Nm is punchy with a standard transmission 😬

just had stage 2 done at MSL....

redstar catless downpipes,,,,,,,,KN filters..........725bhp remap....1150nm

now its a bloody rocketship with sound to match,,, great bunch of guys at MSL Birmingham.

cant wait to get it on local dragstrip,,,,,,,,2.8 to 60 !!!!.................10.6 quarter mile.............
Impressive numbers.
I don't mean to be negative or anything, how safe is that?
I know there are zero guarantees, but did they say anything?

What made you go with redstar out of interest?

Awesome figures!

Catless downpipes? I assume it's not for road use, then?

Catless downpipes? I assume it's not for road use, then?
:DBet it is.
The O2 sensors will just be mapped out to prevent an EML.
Doubt you can even see the primary cats on an unmodified exhaust with the undertrays fitted.

Will it meet the MoT emissions limits without any cats at all, though? That was more what I was thinking of. Stupidly, antisocially loud exhausts (If that is what it has) are not an Mot fail these days if you know the right tester ;), but emissions are not down to the tester's opinion.

If you can get it passed for the sound then emissions is not usually a problem either.

This never happened, unless we see video and hear audio evidence 🙄, booooooo boooooo 👎 😂

Impressive numbers.
I don't mean to be negative or anything, how safe is that?
I know there are zero guarantees, but did they say anything?
I always wonder that too

usually stage one is pretty safe long as you let everything warm up before planting your foot. Sticking to services and good fuel.

I always feel stage 2 is a lot more work, more stress for a very small gain over stage 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom