Staggered wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c43 amg

Car
c43 amg
Hi ,i was looking at pictures of this c43 that sold on pistonheads , and the close up of the front wheel shows it not to be staggered with the back wheel?
just wondered what may have gone on here as i thought all c43's had staggered wheel set up?

WRC Sales bradford : MERCEDES C43 AMG

Hi ,i was looking at pictures of this c43 that sold on pistonheads , and the close up of the front wheel shows it not to be staggered with the back wheel?
just wondered what may have gone on here as i thought all c43's had staggered wheel set up?

WRC Sales bradford : MERCEDES C43 AMG
Sometimes cars which were specified with staggered wheels did not always come as such as the winter wheels are not staggered - this was the case with my w208 however it is not a c43 but this would seem the logical answer that it was fitted with the Winter wheel setup. I now have a set of staggered wheels as well as the origionals for winter.:thumb:

rears could have been damaged and the owner replaced them with front width rims.

staggerds are always more expensive set up so usually people skimp to save moneys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom