Standard C63 lease?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RhysC63?

Car
E350 2015 9g AMG Prem Plus, previously C63
Hello all, on Friday I had a test drive in a C63. What an experience! I loved it and now I really want one! The problem is, the dealer (MB Franchise) couldn't offer anywhere near the 6000 + 599 p/m I've read about. His reasoning was that the 599 is for a totally standard car and no lease company will actually be able to get one. The best he could do was 800 p/m for a car that had a load of options including the performance pack and the lane safety thing(?) !Is he telling the truth? Do most places only offer these cars fully loaded? Also, if I did find a standard model, what will I miss out on? Does anyone have a picture a standard interior? He also seemed to suggest that features like being able to switch between C/S/S+/M/RACE is not on the standard car.Can someone please point me in the direction of somewhere where I can read about the options and what exactly they do?
Also, any links to lease deals that are not just "bait" would be appreciated! Thanks all. Rhys.

Look on the Mercedes website for a list of standard kit!

If it's a factory order there will be no issue getting you a standard car, they are pretty well equipped anyway with Comand Sat Nav, sunroof, desino two-tone leather.

Trying to get a stock standard car for quick delivery may be more of an issue.

Find a better dealer, you can absolutely get that deal, they've changed the deal for this quarter, it's the same monthly payment, but they have reduced the discount, but also the apr.

As said, they come highly specced as it is, and I managed to get a factory order slk amg with the options I wanted for the same monthly payment, so it's doable if you find the right dealer to make a deal with.

Hi, yep defo telling porkies.

The gearbox settings (C/S/S+/M) and launch control are indeed standard. As is Bluetooth, command, iPhone /USB connection, full electric & heated front seats, DAB on the coupe only i think? At least it wasn't in the 12 plate demo saloon I saw.

the only things I felt needed adding were the Harman Kardon hifi as the standard one is pretty horrible and privacy glass because (i think) it looks nice.

I did get some other bits as I found a car in stock, the blind spot assist/ lane warning is mostly pointless as it sometimes develops a mind of its own or decides it doesn't want to work.

As for price, it seems there is a bit of a wait on new orders so some of the crazy deals of a few months ago may not be available, however i would think you should be able to beat the 6000/599 offer that's online.

A number of lease companies have spec amendable build slots of November, the deals aren't quite as good as before but still good, 6+23 is £465.00+vat for the Coupe, the estate is slightly cheaper but seem harder to source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom