Standard resonator Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phill33

Car
C63
Hi
Does anyone have a standard C63 resonator for sale? W204

Phill

If you have no luck on the forum, give Imran a buzz at Torqueflow in Birmingham.
He has removed loads of these and can probably come to some delivery arrangement with you.

MOBILE: 07814 650 322​

Did you called Him?
Any luck ?

I'm looking for one ressonator also to fit on my E500 since I adapted the W205 c63 valved rear mufflers, but the car is stupid loud and makes a lot of drone! :wallbash:

The resonator will help with the drone.....but not the volume.....

The resonator will help with the drone.....but not the volume.....
Dependant on the model, if a resonator is removed, the noise volume will increase as I can attest.
Replacing a removed resonator should reduce the exhaust volume.

The main problem is drone, that's why I'm looking for the C63 ressonator because of space and removing the right frequencies as an AMG sound.

ps: beside the rear w205 c63 mufflers I have 4 round mufflers where the stock resonator was to reduce sound and it helps a lot but the drone....

I am surprised you have not been inundated with offers of resonators that have been cut out of W204 C63's . There must be loads of them lying around . Unless of course those who have had them chopped out are holding on to them ready to fit them back in during re sale time 🤷‍♂️

The main problem is drone, that's why I'm looking for the C63 ressonator because of space and removing the right frequencies as an AMG sound.

ps: beside the rear w205 c63 mufflers I have 4 round mufflers where the stock resonator was to reduce sound and it helps a lot but the drone....
You may find the pipe diameters of a C63 and your E500 do not match if you do find a C63 resonator.

You may find the pipe diameters of a C63 and your E500 do not match if you do find a C63 resonator.
Hi,

I allready have all exhaust piping with same diameter of the W205 C63, that I think will be the same as W204 C63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom