STAR/Diagnostics access in Reading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BradRWills

Car
Mercedes W211 E270 Cdi Avantgarde
Hi All,

I'm quite a newbie, and have developed a problem with my W211 e270 Cdi.

I've done a search, and the possibilities for what it could be, range from fuel Filter, to MAF sensor, to issues with transmission, etc etc.

Essentially, it keeps jumping into Limp Mode, very regularly.

I've changed the air filter, and fuel filter, with the vain hope of fixing it, but to no avail.

Being completely honest, I am absolutely skint at the moment, and with the wife expecting our first child, and my final blow out at the Le-Mans 24 hrs coming up in the next week or so, I genuinely cannot afford to be disappearing down to a dealer to get the car diagnosed and repaired.

So I was hoping to find someone with Star access, or even one of those ODB11 machines to plug into my car and find out what on earth is wrong with it.

Naturally, I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone too much, and I'm happy to slip anyone who can help, a few quid, or beers etc.

Any help gratefully received. You can get me on PM, or Brad R Wills at gmail dot com (you can work this out I'm sure).

Thanks in advance.

Brad

I'm in Fleet / Church Crookham & have an OBDII tool, I'm happy to connect & clear / display any codes for you.

Hi Two Barrows,

That would be great. Could you send me your details on email? I don't appear to be able to PM. We can arrange time, date, etc etc then if that's OK?

Thanks for the offer, really appreciated.

Brad

I have a Star and can check it for you too if you wish.

I'm going to try posting up to 10 things, and see if I can get PM access to make contact with everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom