Star enabled?

e class coupe

Car
White E350cdi Coupe sport
I've just ordered a new e class coupe for 1st March, what I need to know is when I take delivery what "options" in star are enabled and do I get to select anything? When I collected my lexus a few years ago they gave me a sheet of options and I just ticked what I wanted enabling.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RC300h F-Sport 2019
Generally Mercs come coded with the options you spec'd at purchase. Dealers will not enable any 'hidden' options

The current new models all require SCN coding and can only be done with authorised MB passcodes. In effect the car can only be coded with the options it left the factory with

OP
OP
E

e class coupe

Car
So any "hidden" options couldn't be enabled by Alfie then? Just Merc?

OP
OP
E

e class coupe

Car
My spec is E250 cdi manual sport with phone prewire, DAB radio, cd changer and multi media interface

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RC300h F-Sport 2019
So any "hidden" options couldn't be enabled by Alfie then? Just Merc?

I seem to remember Alfie and Richard saying something about the new models being virtually 'locked' coding wise

But I wouldn't like to answer for these guys, they are always pushing what's possible!

Alfie

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
W169 A, W205 C, W451 smart
Although a lot of the car can only be changed via SCN coding (which we can do), there are still options that can be enabled, particularly within the Comand unit. It wont be long before Richard pulls a new W212 apart and reveals all;)

markmifsud

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK320 CAB (A208) 02
Although a lot of the car can only be changed via SCN coding (which we can do), there are still options that can be enabled, particularly within the Comand unit. It wont be long before Richard pulls a new W212 apart and reveals all;)

Doesnt DAS in administrator mode bypass many of the SCN coding ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom