'Star' Grille for CLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul Grainger

Car
SL55, Porsche 996 C2 convertible
Does anyone know where I can get a 'new style' grille with star for my CLK W208?

I've seen them on e-bay - but none from a supplier where I can pay by credit card or e-bay payments.

I've been stung in the past when sending money through the post, even by 'signed for' delivery. My last envelope with money inside got 'lost in the post' - British post said it was a German problem (the envelope was sent to Germany), German post said it was a British problem. The net result was I got no refund - despite it supposedly being insured. Another alternative is bank transfer - but it costs £16 with NatWest. I'd rather pay by credit card. Much simpler.

Can anyone help?

Not sure whether this might be what you want?
:)

Yes, but......
Special Vehicle are UK distributors for Schatz-Tuning in Germany. I have dealt with Schatz before, they are OK. The prices direct from Schatz are much cheaper than from Special Vehicle - way in excess of the postage cost differential. The schatz price in euros is cheaper than the SV price in pounds!!.
Beilus in Germany have a much better deal....£141 plus 20 euro postage... complete with inner 'star'... but they can't accept credit cards.

http://www.mercedesperformance.co.uk
£167.52 +VAT and shipping for the "big star" type grill.

No idea who makes it, or whether or not it uses original parts like the Shatz ones do...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom