Star-mangled banner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MOCAŠ

MB Enthusiast
Car
SLK
If the MB 125th anniversary advert was the zenith of the 2011 Superbowl XLV coverage, this must surely have been the nadir. Has there ever been a worse public, professional performance? Words fail me (as they did her).

[YOUTUBE]ChU8aKkzRlM[/YOUTUBE]

Yikes... She'd be quite good for halloween though :)

If the MB 125th anniversary advert was the zenith of the 2011 Superbowl XLV coverage, this must surely have been the nadir. Has there ever been a worse public, professional performance? Words fail me (as they did her).

[YOUTUBE]ChU8aKkzRlM[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for posting.

Isn't she lovely, so very talented. :rolleyes:

Is the USA part of planet earth.. :dk:

What language was that? I think I heard one or two words in English but as for the rest??????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Can this really be the same person whose Wikipedia page says:
Aguilera has been referred to as the "voice of her generation" and a blue eyed soul singer. Aguilera also topped COVE's list of the 100 Best Pop Vocalists with a score of 50/50 and came fifth in MTV's 22 Greatest Voices in Music. In an interview, Celine Dion described Aguilera as "probably the best vocalist in the world." Rolling Stone ranked Aguilera at 58 on their list of the 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, the youngest singer on the list.

Well, at least someone has tried to rein her in (though seemingly without much long-term success):
Although praised for her vocals, Aguilera has been labelled for oversinging in her songs and concerts. Longtime producer and writer, Linda Perry, commented on working on the record, "Beautiful", saying, "I tried to keep it straight. I told her to get rid of the finger waves. Every time she'd start going into 'hoo-ha', I'd stop the tape. I'm like, 'You're doing it again.'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom