Star Wars the movie queue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LMAO! That is SUPERB! Must find a high-res version of that!
Oh, and heres the link to the file itself if you (like me) wish to download an offline copy:
mms://ifilm.wmod.llnwd.net/a65/o1/portal/2439321_200.asf

Last edited:
may sound like a daft question but how do you download an offline version? - as soon as you put the url in media player tries to play it with no option to download streaming content.

Andy

Saw the film yesterday awesome effects the soundtrack was a bit loud cant hear myself shout. Still prefer the 1st Star Wars better characters Harrison Ford, Alec Guinness etc

gary

andy_k said:
may sound like a daft question but how do you download an offline version? - as soon as you put the url in media player tries to play it with no option to download streaming content.

Andy

mms://ifilm.wmod.llnwd.net/a65/o1/portal/2439321_200.asf
My bad... I forgot that the site turns only http into url's. Right click on that then click save as :D
Michele
Oh oops, double error. I have a program called NetTransport that saves streaming vids. IF you want I can email you the downloaded version (its BIG roughly 15 megs, so gmail would be good)

Awesome! helped pass 10 minutes of the day.. must see it again :) If only brit tv was that humerous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom