Star Wars Trilogy out today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve_Perry

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS350CDI Grand Edition
B0001ZE1OU.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Picked my copy up today :D for £28 :rock:

/me settles down for a night's viewing.
xyxthumbs.gif

Ahh now where's me popcorn ;)

S.

Never seen Star Wars. I might have to see what all the fuss is about!

Where's the cheapest place to get it from then ? £28 from ?? Any cheaper places guys and girls?

splang said:
Where's the cheapest place to get it from then ? £28 from ?? Any cheaper places guys and girls?
You'll get it for £27.99 at Play.com or if you have a Makro Card I think it's a couple of ££'s cheaper there but not much. I'm gonna wait a couple of weeks as they're bound to drop in price a bit... I already have them on VHS and can wait a bit to see them on DVD :)

Got mine yesterday from Amazon. A cosy night in watching TESB, fabulous to see it on DVD and the remastered soundtrack in 6.1 is superb. Makes me wish I'd plumbed in that centre rear now :(

Recommended. Graham, I *CANNOT* believe you haven't seen Star Wars mate. How the hell did you manage that? :D

I got mine yesterday from play.com, delivered to work and I couldn't resist watching a bit on my laptop!

Virgin £32.99
Woolworths £29.99
Little William was ill so couldn't watch last night.
Les

Try the main supermarkets, I got my box set at Asda for a lot less than the £45 RRP.

S.

I got mine for £29.87 from TESCO's in store

gonna wait a month or two and let it go to the bargain bin ;) already have it on laserdisc anyhow in original and special edition versions :D

right off to play with my Millenium Falcon :p

Anything below £30 is at or below cost price. They are selling them low to promote their services. So it's as rock bottom as you can get, unless the publisher drops the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom