Starbucks random pic!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SmartAmg

MB Club Veteran
Car
2011 E class coupe 350 cdi
Took this random pic this morning at Starbucks, as I
thought me car looked particularly good under the lights, (coffee not to bad either) :rolleyes: so thought I'd share it with you lot. :)
20200120_072404.jpg

I can see that your like a lot of us on here and generally us "petrolheads "your car is a very important part of your life / who you are / and your satisfaction with where you are in life, and crucially have you got to the place where you like what you own or drive ,that being anything from a vintage classic to any car that you have developed " a visual or emotional attachment to " and you probably answer yes to the the question after locking /parking your car how often do you glance back and think "mmm yes "

Looks very nice, I can't keep mine clean for more than a few minutes this time of year. :thumb:

You thought right, looks great. You know you’ve bought the right car when you have to glance back at it every time you park up and walk away........... and then want to take pics of it!

Very nice , I'll give my e-class coupe a clean when I sort this air intake fault out , at the moment we are not on good terms :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom