StarGard dash and door dressing - where to buy online?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BJC

Car
C63 Saloon
Hi, I'm slightly ashamed to admit it, but I'm addicted to the smell of Mercedes StarGard dash and door dressing! It's the only thing I've used from the set given to me when I purchased the car just over a year ago, and I think its doing a grand job without being too overpowering odour or strength wise.

I've still got some left, but I'm looking to get some more, but where's the best place to buy this stuff online? I don't want the whole set, just the dash and door dressing solution.

Should I just contact my local dealer?

Thanks, Ben

Does anybody know if its the same, including scent, as this?

Hi,
Any good?
Though I think if you only want specific items then talking to the dealer you bought it from might be better, see if you can speak to the same salesman that sold you the car he might be able to sort something for you complimentary so to speak.

Reactions: BJC
Thanks, the whole kit is overkill for me as I have those areas of cleaning covered with preexisting products. Guess I'll need to try the dealer in question.

Does anybody know if its the same, including scent, as this?

Its exactly the same stuff...but cheaper
In the UK, Mercedes-Benz re-brand Supagard and sell it under their own brand as Mercedes Stargard.

See Here

Big thanks for Phillipe, the recommended product smells exactly the same and is a positive match :)

Big thanks for Phillipe, the recommended product smells exactly the same and is a positive match :)

Glad you found it a match. I note the link given in post #5 to Supagard's International Partners page has since been password protected. But basically it said this .........

"Supagard treatments are used and approved by vehicle manufacturers and car dealers world wide and our products are classed as Recommended Supplier Branded Accessories for Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Citroën, Fiat, Ford, Kia, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Peugeot, Toyota, Vauxhall and Volvo.

In the UK, Mercedes-Benz re-brand Supagard and sell it under their own brand as Mercedes Stargard."

This is why nearly every new car has the same "new car smell"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom