Start, start ....please start

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tmehmet

Car
W203 C200K
Hi,

I have a W203 2002 C200 Kompressor. I had promlems staring up recently so went a bought a new battery which seemed to fix it. Only I use the car some evenings and mainly weekends. It was amonth ago that I changed the battery and all was good until last week I had to jump start the car to get it going. I decided that I would take the batterry back to the shop and replaced it with again another new one. It has not even a week and the car doesnt turn over again. I last used the car Sunday and today is Thursday. Does anyone know what the problem could be...?? is it the alternator or a starter motor...?? I have no idea..please help.

Many Thanks
:crazy:

Last edited:
Cant see it being the battery, when you next park it up, if you can disconnect the battery , then next time you use it reconnect it and if it starts it the car at fault.

Lynall

If it is the battery, then there have been quite a few threads on this issue. Common faults as kwakdonut said include; boot light switch, satnav-stereo, elec seats etc

read this by (striker600)battery keeps going flat .
This may not be what you want to hear but lots of info.
Just go to search and type in battery.

You have a current drain caused by an electrical consumer staying on. You need to get a current drain test done.

A friend of mine had a similar problem, turned out to be the control units under tha seats.

ok guys thanks for your input...will have a go at resolving this weekend if possible. I'll let you know how I got on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom