Started the oil cooler seals om642

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I still have all of my parts invoices here for everything i bought to do mine, all the mercedes parts and codes for each item and quantities. If you need to know what to get ask HOWEVER!!

all of this info including photos of the parts and the codes on the bags is in my thread, if something isnt there ask and i will grab the invoice and give you the part and quatities needed.

Look at it like this: Break a seal, make a new seal, same with the bolts.

Also when looking down into the area the oil cooler bolts to and if its all dirty etc and you want to clean it up, when you have soaked up any fluid or oil in that region out the old seals back on your cooler, and re fit it for now and then you can spray some degreaser in that area to clean it with a rag, also put the turbo oil turret back on in the mean time as well to keep the oil ways etc clean from crap. once finished wipe it all clean etc and then take them back off to fit new stuff.

Last edited:
good one to watch on you tube:

put caption on to auto generate english for english subtitles, im good with the german but the subs are good enough for thos who need them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this video will show you how to make two brackets to hold the inlet manifolds together while you install them ( gives the info & measurements) also a second link showing the installation

had a good chat with Clay through facebook, knows his stuff on the om642 i can tell you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom