Starting to have second thoughts about my C204 220

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't know if it is still the case, but it used to be possible to "reset" the auto box back to factory settings - they used to adapt to the owners driving style

Post 8 here

Will I need STAR/dealer visit or can it be done without manually?

Will I need STAR/dealer visit or can it be done without manually?

No idea if it is still the same.
If it is, post 8 in the link I posted describes the technique

See also this thread

Last edited:
Yep - thats another thing!
0002830F-F9E8-45C3-8AD7-62D35D572042_zpsbir78hqi.jpg

Question, on this picture, it shows a symbol of a car with what looks like a lollipop next to it.

What is this for? I can't find any reference in the handbook to it, its my Mum's car and she's puzzled!!!!

Can you explain what its for please?

Thanks

Question, on this picture, it shows a symbol of a car with what looks like a lollipop next to it.

What is this for? I can't find any reference in the handbook to it, its my Mum's car and she's puzzled!!!!

Can you explain what its for please?

Thanks

Its a setting that reads the road speed signs as you pass them and pops up a copy of the sign in the speedo to warn you of the speed limit. It also reads the national speed limit sign when leaving a restricted area so you know you can put your foot down

Its a setting that reads the road speed signs as you pass them and pops up a copy of the sign in the speedo to warn you of the speed limit. It also reads the national speed limit sign when leaving a restricted area so you know you can put your foot down

Great, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom