Stating the bleedin' obvious?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The landscape looks familiar, any idea where it is?

Trouble is, it is not obvious to everyone. :eek:

You see, a motorbike might continue on the sidewalk unless warned :wallbash:

The M42 used to be like that.
It just stopped under the junction for Solihull.
There was plenty of advance warning, but strange to see it just stop.

It looks to me as though the road sign has been placed on the other side of the metal fencing.I would suggest the sign is referring to the destination of the footpath rather than the obvious road layout.
Without knowing the area it is difficult to determine one way or the other.
^^^^^ might be a load of bo..ocks but that’s my input :)

The way the double yellow line on the right breaks and overlaps strongly indicates some Photoshop trickery has been applied for some reason.
Also, if you look at the sky and tree line about 40% of the way along from the top left edge, there is a change in sky colour and the tree line just starts. Possibly two images merged?
Not saying this isn't a predominately legit photo, but it's been altered to some degree at least.

Reactions: 219
The way the double yellow line on the right breaks and overlaps strongly indicates some Photoshop trickery has been applied for some reason.
Also, if you look at the sky and tree line about 40% of the way along from the top left edge, there is a change in sky colour and the tree line just starts. Possibly two images merged?
Not saying this isn't a predominately legit photo, but it's been altered to some degree at least.
It looks like Google streetview to me, there's often blurry bits on those.

you mean it might not be real :eek:

That's exactly what google Streetview does, stitches 360-degree images together.

It's Maesteg.

It certainly looks like its in the Valleys in South Wales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom