Stealers !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark300SL

1962-2010. Gone, but not forgotten.
Just posted on one of the Rover forums :)

FIAT FURY AT GOOD SERVICE FIASCO
Fiat UK has moved swiftly this week to punish one of its dealers who was repeatedly found guilty of offering good service. Bella Fiat of Frotting in Wiltshire has been accused of a number of unacceptable practises including completing major services on time, ordering the correct parts for customers' cars, returning interested car buyers' calls and employing salesmen who actually know something about the models they sell. "This just won't do," spluttered Fiat spokesman Ridley Quack. "We pride ourselves on giving the most inept service of any mainstream brand in the UK, fighting off very competitive incompetence from Peugeot, Renault and Rover. When someone lets the side down like this we have to take action."
Sources say the last straw came when an unnamed Bella employee happily agreed to lend a customer a courtesy car after a standard ****-up in a regional warehouse meant the garage received the wrong parts for his car, resulting in a delay in repairs.
As yet it is unclear what action Fiat will take against the unforgivably not-rubbish dealer. Apparently they had ordered some appropriate action direct from Italy but when it arrived it turned out to be for a left-hand-drive market. Then the second one was scratched, and then there was a strike in Turin, then it turns out that someone had forgotten to order the clip assembly for the action and then……

Well I found it amusing anyway :)

Mark

From another site, a tale that Bella Fiat could learn from, and perhaps even adopt -

My friend Philip is a car fanatic. He takes an enormous amount of care over his car collection and a red sports car was one of his favourites. He took the car to a garage for servicing. When he was given back his keys that evening the garage had attached a plastic fob. The fob has space on it to record the registration of the car. In this case the garage had written on the fob "The Red Shit Box". It might have been someone's idea of a joke but Philip wasn't impressed.

FIAT = Fix It Again Tomorrow

Marks one, F O R D = Fix Or Repair Daily

Hello there,
Its my first post so far and I can't belive i've actually found something to say.(or at least something i know about).
Lotus
Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious

Welcome Pluggers!

just seen your pics on your website, you have a nice car! hope to see you at the Get Together Event?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom